Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mild Pfo Has Anyone Here Had A PFO Closed?

Has anyone here had a PFO closed? - mild pfo

Two years ago I had an operation to PFO closed by repeated blows. Although I had no problems other than mild chest pain or pressure, because I often had extreme dizziness. It got so bad that I am the letter that I am powerless to think. All this came to light, was 11 months old when my daughter. I am now 16 weeks with my second child and a withdrawal period of dizziness prior moments. I am delighted with the possibility of another time is concerned, and I wonder why I keep up with these vertigo attacks. I went to the hospital several times for these spells and went empty and not really "want" to go, because it takes about four times longer than normal with my medical history. To have someone different to that PFO closed? So if you have comComplications? Have you been pregnant since then? Complications during pregnancy? Has anyone had extreme dizziness? Did you find what you were doing?
I do not see my doctor until February shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment